Friday 8 July 2011

The Outside

To give a better view of all four sides of the Church, I thought I'd add a few more photos....

The Front of the Church  which faces West
Look how Blue the sky is in the above photo..... I've never seen sky so blue in all my life!


The Back of The Church which faces East 
You can see the Ladies & Men's Outhouses (Toilets) at the rear of the Church, one is still a functioning toilet & the other is now a functioning shower.
The Side of the Church which faces South
This Southern side of the Church is the shady side of the Church & will be beautiful during the long hot Summer.

The Side of the Church which faces North
This Northern Side of the Church is the warm side, just perfect in Winter days.
The Rear of the Church from the back corner.
The Church block comprises of approximately 1 acre..... plenty of room for my Kitchen Garden & my Chickens!


Window to the Vestibule at front of Church
I love this little entrance room to the Church, the Priest would have stood in here welcoming in the Parishioners....
The Front Doors to our Church
Now those Front Doors definitely do say WELCOME don't they?

Isn't it just beautiful !!!   I still can't believe it's ours!




1 comment:

  1. It is very beautiful. You're very fortunate to have found it.
    I love the windows and doors - such character.

    ReplyDelete